Benro Gimbal Head GH2C is ideal for long distance and wildlife photography. The mechanism on the Gimbal Head works on the principal of manipulating the head using its own center of gravity. Using this principal it enables the photographer to operate high magnification telephoto lenses very effectively. The GH2C is a specialized head for heavy duty telephoto lenses. Manufactured from high quality carbon fiber it is easy and comfortable to use, lightweight and easy to pack. Gimbal Heads allow the user to quickly and easily manipulate very large lenses. The lens is set flat when using the GH2C, it is supplied with a 100mm lens plate and is compatible with the International QR system and optional Benro PL series special lens plates. Box Contains Gimbal GH2C Head with PL100 fixing plate
- Designed for extreme tilt angles and effortless balanced shots with or without utilizing the oversized locking knob.
- Compatible with the universal Arca-Swiss QR system, the newly designed safety lock ensure great security for your equipment.
- Features a specialized clamp for quick attachment/release of your camera.
- Stands at 9.5", weighs in at 2.8 lbs. and can hold up to 55 lbs.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).
Benro Carbon Fiber 2 Series Gimbal Head (GH2C)
100% authentic products guaranteed
Fully Secure checkout with major debit & credit cards
free shipping to your doorstep
24/7 live support. just give us a shout
easy and simple return process