Easy on the Hands, Tough on Food
Making a simple soup with a traditional stick mixer can be hard work for your hands. Fingers held in awkward positions and the suctioning of the stick mixer to the pot are the main causes for this discomfort.
Breville's Control Grip Stick Mixer has an ergonomic trigger switch operation, a soft touch grip to prevent slipping, and an anti-suction blending action…all helping to ensure that your favourite comfort food is comfortable to make.
The easy clean and durable stainless steel blending leg will power through the toughest of jobs. And, to assist you even further with your food preparation, the included chopper bowl stores snuggly into the blending jug for compact storage or for use with the jug's ergonomic handle. The dual jug/chopper storage lid also doubles as a non-slip base.
• Variable speed control, 15 settings for precise control
• 700 watt motor
• 750ml chopping bowl
• Wire whisk, incorporates air into egg whites and cream
• Compact storage, chopper bowl fits inside jug for great pro-cessing control and convenient storage
• Storage lid doubles as a non slip base
• Extra long power cord and blending leg
• Ergonomically designed, for ease of use and to reduce strain whilst blending
• Trigger switch operation
• Soft touch finish
• Bell shaped base, revolutionary bell-shaped based com-bined with internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control and more efficient blending
• Non scratch blade guard, prevents pots and pans from scratching
• Stainless steel ice crushing blades
• 1.25L jug